Independent UK comms agency Aurora has promoted Chris Bath to managing director.
In a statement the London-based agency said Bath joined in 2015 and achieved rapid promotion to the agency’s management team.
As well as providing senior counsel to clients and agency teams, he led the development of the agency’s digital insights capability and recently launched its measurement practice, Acumen, which helps clients prove the impact of their communications.
Aurora was founded in 2005 by Claire Eldridge and Neil Crump and has recently launched a sister consultancy, Atlas.
This supports clients to connect with patients and advance products and services through strategy, co-design and organisational change services.
Despite the pandemic, Aurora said it has been able to continue to hire and promote, to build its team of 28 communications experts.
Aurora is the sole UK agency and European hub for GLOBALHealthPR, the largest independent health and science communications agency partnership worldwide.
CEO Claire Eldridge said: “Chris is the ideal person to lead this charge, both from a cultural and capability perspective.
“He provides excellent counsel, champions evaluation, and lives our company values every day. In doing so, he enables our healthcare clients to communicate effectively and so achieve better patient outcomes – which is what Aurora is all about.”
The post UK agency Aurora promotes Chris Bath to managing director appeared first on .european uk pandemic
- Taiwan Semiconductor Plans to Invest $100B to Increase Chip Manufacturing Capacity April 21, 2021
- New International Travel Advisory Puts Airlines’ Hopes For Summer Rebound At Risk April 22, 2021
- The Lockdown Paradigm Is Collapsing April 20, 2021
- Penny Stocks to Buy Under $2 On Robinhood, Are They Worth It? April 21, 2021
- Still Believe Digital Vaccine Passports Are Something Made Up By Conspiracy Theorists? April 21, 2021